Gianluca Fiorelli’s The Inbounder Conferences
Gianluca Fiorelli is also the founder and content director of The Inbounder, a recently born but already very successful and appreciated series of digital marketing conferences.
Why did Gianluca create The Inbounder?
When we think about digital marketing conferences, usually we think of events held in countries like Great Britain or United States.
In fact, we all know the SMX conferences series or Mozcon or Inbound or Searchlove.
This does not mean that no conferences are present in other countries, but they tend to be very tied to the local industry and very rarely able to reach a wider global public.
Gianluca, though, saw that there was a real demand of big events about Search and Digital Marketing also outside of the classic routes from a public, who cannot afford the very often expensive budgets needed to attend them.
For this reason, and also because he was pushed by a true will of making the best of marketing available to everyone, Gianluca created The Inbounder, a series of conference that aims to bring the most advanced avantgarde actionable ideas about digital to everybody.
What is The Inbounder
The Inbounder is a concept, which develops into a different kind of events:
- The Inbounder Global Conference, held every two years in Valencia and that is the most important of all The Inbounder events;
- The Inbounder World Tour, a 1 day conference series held in Spain, Italy, UK and United States;
- The Inbounder Road Show, a 1 afternoon conference series held in different cities of Spain and previous to the main The Inbounder Global Conference
- The Inbounder Think Tank, held every 4/5 years and that reunites the most influential digital marketers in a closed event for reflecting, discussing and, finally, presenting ideas about how every discipline of digital marketing will evolve in the next future.
- The Inbounder Hangouts, an experiment still evolving and perfecting itself, which sees Gianluca himself hosting an in-depth conversation about the most relevant news related to SEO, Social, Content and Inbound Marketing also at an industry level. You can see here the first The Inbounder Hangout, which saw Aleyda Solís, Talia Wolf and Cindy Krum discussing about Mobile Search and Mobile Marketing.
Who did talk or will talk at The Inbounder events?
Thanks to the relations created along the years, and many of them turned to real friendships, Gianluca had no problems in inviting some of the most recognized digital marketers experts to speak at The Inbounder events.
Some of the amazing speakers were and are going to be:
- Aleyda Solís (Oraint)i;
- Rand Fishkin (Moz);
- Bas van den Beld (Stateofdigital,com);
- Joanna Lord (Classpass);
- Marcus Tandler (OnPage.org);
- Jen Lopez (Welocalize);
- Paolo Zanzottera (Shinystat)
- Samantha Noble (Koozai)
- Wil Reynolds (Seer Interactive)
- Will Critchlow (Distilled.net)
- Valentina Falcinelli (Pennamontata)
- Nathalie Nahai;
- Richard Millington (Feverbee)
- Kieran Flanagan (Hubspot)
- Gema Muñoz (El Arte de Medir)
- Lisa D. Myers (Verve Search)
- Ricardo Tayar (Flat101)
- Fernando Maciá (Human Level)
- Clàra Àvila (Save the Children)
- Purna Virji (Bing)
- Melanie Deziel;
- Mike King (Ipullrank.com)
- Lexi Mills (Manyminds)
- Olga Andrienko (SEMrush)
- Kirsty Hulse (Manyminds)
- Nichola Stott (theMediaFlow)
- Jono Alderson (Distilled.net)
- Kelvin Newman (BrightonSEO)
- Russell McAthy (Cubed)